Returns & Exchanges
Want to return something? No problem. Here at Salonwear, we like to make returning items as easy and straightforward as we can. We have a 'no quibble' 14-day return policy so that you can purchase knowing that we aim to make returns hassle-free.
If you wish to return an item that is:
- No Longer Required
- The Wrong Size, Style or Colour
- Wasn't Ordered In Time
- Was Purchased By Mistake
- You Tried On and Did Not Like
Then please send it back to us in its original condition, following the below instructions:
- Fill out the returns form that is found on the back of your invoice and packing slip, which is enclosed in your package. If you can’t find it, click here to download and print an additional returns form.
- Please fill out the form with all of your details including the product code, name, size, colour and quantity of the items you want to return to us.
- Please tick the refund box.
- Send the items back to us at your own cost and via a delivery service of your choice
- We will let you know when your items are back with us and will process your item refund as quickly as we can. We aim to take no longer than 7 working days from receiving the parcel back. The more information you provide on your returns form, the quicker the process.
We advise you obtain proof of delivery when returning items to us, as we are unable to refund or exchange goods that we do not receive. For items over £25.00, we recommend using a tracked delivery service.
Returning a Faulty or Wrong Item
If you have received a wrong item and it is our error, or, your item is faulty, then:
- Please contact us for a prepaid postage label (or free parcel collection, depending on size) via either via email, livechat or phone.
- Fill out the returns form included on the back of your packing slip, print your label and attach it to your packaged item. If you cannot find your returns form, download a new one, here. Make sure to tick the refund box and to state why the item is faulty or wrong to help customer services and our accounts teams process it as quickly as possible.
- You will be refunded your item and initial postage costs.
- If you require a replacement item, please reorder online and inform customer services via email, livechat or phone of the order so that it can be prioritised for you.
Please note that faulty items need to be reported to customer services within 14 days of receipt. Items that you feel are not fit for purpose need to be reported to customer services within six months since ordering. In exceptional circumstances where free replacements or free items are agreed, these are only guaranteed for 30 days.
When a Refund May Not Be Possible?
- If you return your items to us later than 14 days from receiving your order and have not yet contacted customer services
- If your items are bespoke or personalised (i.e. embroidery or print has been applied)
- If your items are dirty, damaged or unsaleable from your personal use
- If you buy a clearance item which is marked as non-refundable for any reason.
Please follow the instructions to return the item but check the exchange box on the returns form and detail the garment, size, colour and quantity of what you require along with what you are sending back and why.
Future of Returns and Exchanges
Salonwear are working towards free returns that can be requested with ease. This will come with a removal of exchanges as an offering. Please look out for policy updates within the next few months.