HEALGEN COVID-19 Rapid Antigen Test Kit (pack of 20)
Model Number: DHLGTK20
- Product Description
The Healgen COVID-19 Antigen Lateral Flow Test Kits are fully approved by the UK Government – one of only three rapid tests to gain this certification. Find out more.
These tests are currently being utilised across many UK sectors, such as education, local government and commerce. They are the brand of choice for the UK Government mass testing programs and are now available for businesses wishing to protect their workforce and allow safe returns to work.
- UK Government approved
- MHRA Approved for professional use and members of the public.
- Discounts for bulk orders
- Manufactured to help with a fast diagnosis of SARS-CoV-2 infections by detecting those with positive results so they can isolate and seek a further NHS test.
- Easy to use with clear printed instructions and simple-to-read results
- No specialist equipment required
- Results visible in just 15 minutes for the SARS-CoV-2 antigen with a high sensitivity and specificity level.
- Fully CE Certified
- Lateral Flow Test Method
This Healgen Antigen Complete Lateral Flow Test Kit is easy to use and is perfect for assisting companies and organisations to quickly discover any current COVID cases within their organisation, to ensure a rapid response to avoid further spread of the COVID-19 virus.
Using the easy method of a throat/nose swab, this lateral flow self-contained kit gives you a result within just 15 minutes.
A Negative results does not rule out COVID-19 infection, particularly for those who have been in contact with the virus. Follow up testing with the NHS should be considered to rule out infection completely.
Each Kit Contains:
- 20 Sterile swabs
- 20 Test cassettes
- 20 Extraction tubes and dropper tip
- 1 Workstation
- 1 Package insert
- 2 Buffers
|Quantity (Boxes of 20)||
Cost per test (ex. VAT)
For enquiries of quantities above 1000 units, please contact us and ask about our managed service we offer for organisations.
Instructions for Use
Please click here for a copy of the instructions.
Test Reports and Certifications
Please click here for the Healgen Test Report
Please click here for the Declaration of Conformity
We aim to dispatch all orders as quickly as possible. Any core range item is processed and dispatched within 1-3 working days (Mondays to Fridays) and any Online Exclusive item is usually dispatched within 5-10 working days. If you have not had a notification to say that your order has been dispatched within these times, please message our Customer Service Team.
We offer a range of domestic shipping options to help to get the items when you need them, within the budget you have available. If you have any further requirements to the below please call us where we will be happy to cater specifically to your needs:
- Standard Delivery is 3-5 days delivery from dispatch and is sent by a Royal Mail 2nd Class untracked service. It costs £4.16 (ex. VAT) for orders under £60 (ex. VAT).
- Express Delivery is a next day delivery from dispatch, tracked service. It costs £6.50 (ex. VAT). Royal Mail does not guarantee 24-hour delivery but aims to be within 48 hours.
Please note: Our services do not deliver on Bank Holidays or Sundays. If you are not in when delivery is attempted, your parcel will be left at your local Royal Mail sorting office for you to collect.
Free UK Delivery
Delivery is automatically free on all orders over £60 (ex. VAT). The free delivery is our standard delivery option and will be selected as a default within the checkout.
We’re delighted to now offer our best ever shipping prices for our European customers. Check out the following rates below, based on our most visited European customer. These rates are based on purchases of 1-50 items!
- Belgium, Luxembourg, Netherlands – £17.99
- France, Germany, Monaco – £18.49
- Austria, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, Greece, Italy, Poland, Portugal, Spain, Sweden - £20.49
- Bulgaria, Estonia, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Romania, Slovenia, Slovakia - £21.49
- Andorra, Guernsey, Jersey, Liechtenstein, Norway, San Marino, Switzerland - £32.49
Delivery for European orders generally takes 3-5 from point of despatch. For our European customer outside the countries listed above, please view our ‘Delivery Estimator’ which can be found in your shopping basket – Please note you will need products within your basket for it to calculate shipping costs!
We deliver to all corners of the earth! To get an estimate on the shipping costs to your specific country, place items required into your basket and visit your shopping basket. Within the shopping basket you will find our ‘Delivery Estimator’, which will calculate the expected cost for delivery of your order.
Our international rates start from just £16.99!
Delivery for International orders generally takes 5-7 days from point of despatch. Please note that payment for any applicable import charges and duties are the responsibility of the buyer – Please check with your local government laws and legislations for any import charges and duties that may be payable.
Still waiting for Delivery?
If you have been waiting longer than the expected delivery period for your order, please feel free to contact one of our dedicated customer service assistants, and we’ll be happy to help!