FFP3 Mouldable Face Mask (Box of 10)
The FFP3 mouldable face masks are valved filtering masks designed to protect the wearer from breathing in small airborne particles. These masks are recommended when personal protection of the respiratory system is needed.
This mask has a comfortable mouldable seal to minimise pressure points. Specifically designed to fit all face sizes, this exclusive design contours with the natural shape of the face to hold a secure fit. This mask has a structured outer shell that prevents the mask from collapsing in high humidity. The exhalation valve reduces hot air buildup and allows easy breath in hot and humid environments.
Valved face masks are specifically designed to provide a high-level of protection to the wearer for a longer duration of time.
- Available in a box of 10
- CE Certified 2797
- NHS fit-test approved
- International Standard: EN149: 2001+ A1: 2009
- Protection Class: FFP3 NR D
- Two adjustable elastic head loops ensure a safe and secure fit
- Single use
- 175mm (width) x 95mm (height)
- Material: 26% Non-woven fabric, 30% Melt-blown, 44% polyester
- Filtration efficiency : > 99%